Sat 5th March: Foundry Climb and The Fat Cat

Home Forums Messages click here Sat 5th March: Foundry Climb and The Fat Cat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi folks,
    Apologies for the lateness of me organising this social. Please note the venue changes from what was originally posted on the meets list.

Anyone who would like to join us for an indoor climb, we’ll be at The Foundry from 3pm this Saturday. Don’t forget Castle members now get discount here.

Anyone wishing to join us at The Fat Cat for “award winning traditional food” and beers, please let me know by Thursday evening and I’ll book us a table. It’s a 5 minute walk from The Foundry.

See you there.
    Gemma

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi, Unfortunately the Fat Cat wont take reservations for food for Saturday evenings as they’re super busy at that time. However as an alternative I’m booking tables at The Craft & Dough for the same time 7pm. It’s in the vicinity so if folk still want ale in a classic pub, they can go for drinks after a pizza.

(One day we wont have a last minute venue or time change!)
    Thanks,
    Gemma

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Myself and Kial wont be coming to the social this evening πŸ™ Kial (and now me this morning) have tested positive for covid so we thought it best not to mingle.

I’ve booked 2 tables of 5 at the Craft and Dough for 7pm, one in my name, the other in Kial’s. I’m sure you can organise yourselves πŸ™‚

I’ve had to hand over my card details in case of a no show (later than 15mins) or late cancellation which is Β£5 each so if you’re short on numbers you may have to spread yourselves over the 2 tables.

Enjoy the climbing and pizza!
    Gem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.