Mull Meet 27-31st May

Home Forums Messages click here Mull Meet 27-31st May

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mary reape
    Keymaster

Reminder about the Mull meet taking place at the end of May. I will be arriving on Friday 27th May taking the 12.30pm ferry from Oban to Craigmure returning on Tuesday 31st May. The campsite is Fidden Farm campsite (no booking required) in the south of the island near Fionnaphort.
    Climbing, a Munro and a couple of Corbetts. Ferries. Hope to see you there.
    Mary

Gemma Scougal
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We’re just looking at ferries from Oban on the Saturday (28th) and they’re all booked up so we may have to come in via Tobermory from Ardnamuchan (bit of a long way round though). We were planning to spend some time in Ardnamuchan afterwards anyways.
    Have people booked on the ferry yet?
    Who’s going and how long are people staying for?
    Thanks,
    Gemma

marian birkett
    Participant

Hi Gemma
    An alternative is to use the Corran ferry, then go to Lochaline and get the ferry to Fishnish which is on Mull. Quicker than going all the way along Ardnamurchan and crossing to Tobermory. I don’t think you have to book either of those ferries.
    Marian

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Jo and myself will be getting there Friday morning we booked ferry in advance with it been the jubilee week and people taking advance if the three day week and traveling Saturday. I’ve spoke to the farm they are expecting to be busy next week

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.