Message to New Members

Home Forums Messages click here Message to New Members

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hugh Dowling
    Participant

Hi New Members

This Thursday (November 21st) Is the clubs AGM and new members are more than welcome to join us and see how the club is run and have your say.

Possible as a new member you may feel that your participation is not wanted or valued but as a broad based club with an eye to the future we need new members with new ideas to keep the club going.

The meeting will be held at the club room and for those of you who don’t know were it is; it’s at the back of the Rising Sun Pub at 665 Abbey Lane Sheffield S11 9ND . Starting at 7PM

If you go to the back of the pub and look for a wooden garden style gate, go through it and turn right you will see a stone building, that the club room.

Hope to see you there

Hugh

Paul Embley
    Keymaster

Hi Hugh
    I will have to send my apologies for the AGM. But I did wonder if there was any interest in the club in setting up a bouldering group in the Spring (possibly on Wednesday or Thursday evenings to avoid clashing with Tuesday climbing). I can only do easy problems, but would be happy to spot anyone wanting to climb V12/13’s!
    Cheers
    Paul (Embley)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.