Lundy Trip Confirmation Needed

Home Forums Messages click here Lundy Trip Confirmation Needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul Embley
    Keymaster

Hi All
    I am hoping to make the final arrangements for the Lundy trip (30/05/23 – 03/06/23) in the next few weeks so I would appreciate it if people who originally expressed an interest could confirm whether they can still make it. The cost will be £48 per person for camping and £89 per person for the boat : total £137.
    The provisional list is: Paul E. / Mark / Hugh / Geoff / Andrew M / Ali / Helen / Rosa / Nick /David P / Linda Mc / Gordon R Steve Hall / Bill Boley / Richard P / Kial / Gemma / Matt / Rosie
    If anyone not included wants to come please let me know as it should still be possible to arrange extra places.
    I have attached a file with more information about the trip including boat timetable, tide times, possible climbing etc. or you can follow this link: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnSL2hjjpdV9hAwzhKXCU8ydDdmv?e=4hTi8F
    NB For anyone wanting to make a full week trip I am also arranging a camping trip to Dartmoor / South Devon from 26th – 29th May which can be linked to the Lundy trip. I will post information about this separately.
    Paul E

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Richard Pegram
    Participant

I’m still interested. Should I pay via bank transfer? If I was looking to add some days onto the trip I’d love to check out bouldering in Dorset.

Paul Embley
    Keymaster

Just to clarify I won’t be asking for payment till March. I just need to know definite numbers at the moment. You can text me on 07849137077
    Paul

Steve Hall
    Participant

Yes I’m still up for it,

gordon riley
    Participant

Hi Paul

Im still interested in the lundy trip and possibly Dartmoor/S devon as well

Gordon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.