FREE skills based training for Peak Area BMC members

Home Forums Messages click here FREE skills based training for Peak Area BMC members

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Andy Smith
    Keymaster

Posted on behalf of Linda McLeish:
    >
    > From: paul justin <bmcpeakclubs@gmail.com>
    > Date: 15 April 2021 at 18:16:02 BST
    > To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    > Subject: FREE skills based training for Peak Area BMC members
    >
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Really great offer from AMI member ‘Beyond the Edge’. They have offered a total of nine FREE evening training sessions for Peak area BMC members (including club members) to address post lockdown skills fade. All the details are in the attached link but quick summary:
    >
    > Three sessions each on navigation refresher, building belays and self rescue. All 2.5-3 hours long, run in the Hathersage area.
    >
    > There are limited places and I anticipate they will book up quickly so might be worthwhile circulating the information around your clubs as soon as possible.
    >
    > More information and details of how to sign up are in this link. Give me a shout if any questions but hopefully the info in the link covers most things.
    >
    > Link:
    > https://www.beyondtheedge.co.uk/bmc-club-courses/
    >
    > I’ll be at some of the Navigation sessions so if you are there, please say hello.
    >
    > Beyond the Edge is the appointed BMC Peak Area provider for club skills training courses and you’ll also see details in the link for a wide range of courses for club members. The cost for BMC club members is heavily discounted (40%+) compared to the general public price for the same course. I did a one day course with them myself last week, it was great.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Paul Justin
    >

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.