Eastern Edges walk next Thursday, update

Home Forums Messages click here Eastern Edges walk next Thursday, update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Pendlebury
    Keymaster

David is planning to do 22 miles, starting at Fairholmes and doing Margery hill, Derwent edge etc before meeting us at Cutthroat bridge, anyone interested in joining him, as I am not.
    We have so far: Mary and friend, Andy, Rosy, Frank , Jennifer, Dave C, Mike D, Sean, me doing the 16 miles, Dick and Lin joining along the way, Tom, Marian, Gill doing a shorter walk at the Birchens end to hopefully meet up with.
    So far for the pub meal we have, me and him, Andy , Rosy, Frank, Jennifer, Dave C, Charles, Mike and Gill, Marian, Tom, Dick, Lin- so 14 so far. Will ring in numbers to the pub on Monday. If you want to join us after that at tthe pub, then just ring them and add onto the booking. If you want to come on the walk, then let me know or turn up at the Robin Hood for 8.50am.
    ps if Gill wants to give Mike a lift to Cut throat bridge and then have the car for later, drop him off for 9.15am? Will try and park by the bridge but if no room, up the road in the big layby. Any questions, changes, let me know. Sunshine but not heatwave booked.
    cheers, Linda.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.