Easter bank hol, 7-10th April 23, Bryn Brethynau Barn, Capel Curig, Wales

Home Forums Messages click here Easter bank hol, 7-10th April 23, Bryn Brethynau Barn, Capel Curig, Wales

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Linda Williamson
    Participant

Easter bank holiday, 7th-10th April 2023 – Bryn Brethynau Barn, Capel Curig, Snowdonia
    Invite to all club members to stay at the well-appointed and beautifully located Bryn Brethynau Barn for Easter. The barn is owned by North London Mountaineering Club and sleeps 30 people in 3 rooms (bunks). Location is excellent; with the hiking and climbing delights of Ogwen valley, Llanberis Pass, Tremadog and Moelwyns all in a reasonable driving distance. There are beautiful views of Moel Siabod, the barn is pleasantly secluded and also 5 mins walk to a nice pub; the Tyn Y Coed.
    Ample parking at the A5 layby, you walk up a wee hill to the barn. GR:SH 737572, postcode: LL24 0DT More info here: http://www.nlmc.co.uk/huts/guest-barn
    Cost is £10 per person, per night and you can stay for 1, 2 or 3 nights.
    To secure a place please message me and pay directly into the castle bank account, using Capel and your name as a reference.
    09-01-56
    It would be lovely to see you there.
    Linda

Richard Pegram
    Participant

I’d like to book on this please. I’ll be taking my bouldering mat this trip.

Thanks

Linda Williamson
    Participant

Hi Richard, that’s great your added to the list.

cheers

Linda

Alison Milne
    Participant

Hi Linda
    Please can you add Andrew and myself (Ali) for 3 nights please.

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Anyone interested in adding a day either end of this trip. Msybe camping if the barn is fully booked.

Linda Williamson
    Participant

Hi Ali, that’s excellent! I’ve added you both to the list 🙂

thanks

Linda

gordon riley
    Participant

Hi Linda
    Im up for this as well

Gordon

Linda Williamson
    Participant

Hi Gordon, that’s fab I’ve added you to the list for this trip now.

cheers

Linda

Linda Williamson
    Participant

A few members have asked if this booking could be extended to have even more fun and avoid bank holiday traffic. So the good news is we can arrive anytime Thursday the 6th of April and leave on the morning of the Tuesday 11th. Another party has the barn that afternoon so do need to vacate in the morning of the 11th. As before people can go for as many or as few days as they like, you just need to pay the 10 charge per night.

Any questions please get in touch

Linda

Linda Williamson
    Participant

Hello. This trip is fast approaching! To help coordinate the details for this meet Ive set up a WhatsApp group. If you would like to join please click on the invite link below.

Also a reminder that we have managed to extend the dates a little. You can arrive on the Thursday 6th and leave Tuesday 11th in the morning. Another party arrives at lunchtime Tuesday so we do have to vacate after breakfast!

It’s £10 per night, so any additional cash needs to be sent to the castle account with your name and Capel as a reference.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LV7GhFgEGqyKbs1vFFFCRw

Thanks!

Linda

Richard Pegram
    Participant

Am I all paid up?

Linda Williamson
    Participant

A few updates for this trip: The barn owners have sent through some more detailed information (attached) . Michael Griffiths and his son Louis (13) will be at the meet. 19 of us are arriving and leaving on different days and Richard has a cooking group if that takes your fancy. I will share the barn access code on the whats app group . Remember to pay! My number is 07740 424620 if needs arise. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.