CMC Memorial Book

Home Forums Messages click here CMC Memorial Book

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

The CMC Committee have decided to start a Memorial Book for deceased Members.
    At present I have a list of former members who have died but do not know much about some of them. If any of you can remember any of these former members – their family/work, when they died, have pictures of them, or can recall accurate and interesting information/encounters of them please could you write a few lines and send them to me.
    If you are in contact with a former member, who may recall some of these former members, perhaps you could also forward this message to them with my contact details.
    The list I have received is as follows: Mike Anderson, Alex Barclay, Ada Bennett, Richard Bertram, Mike Collins, Graham Clark, Dick Colquitt, Lesley Evans, Paul Fowkes, Steve France, Jim Frost, Oliver Gilbert, Frank Gilbody, Arthur Howlett, Jack Longland, Colin Mackie, Bob Madeley, Brian Metcalf, Don Morrison, Geoff Moses, Bob Payne, Patrick Peace, Geoff Pickup, Steve Ralph, Cyril Rushby, Jimmy Thompson, Caroline Whitehead, Harry Woods.
    If you can spot any omissions or mistakes please let me know.
    Thanks Ali Milne
    aliwilliams2011@hotmail.co.uk or 0114 2686605 or 07876542053

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.