Climbing trip to Norway???

Home Forums Messages click here Climbing trip to Norway???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linda McLeish
    Participant

Had a lovely offer from Kari in Norway who climbed with us this year.She would like to organise a meet May or June to her area near Bergen. This is what she said……
    I have room for at least 6 people in the house and also room over my garage and also some garden spots… I might be able to borrow my parents house too. The main climbing area is at Sotra. It is approx. 5-10 km from my house. At this island there are some camping I think. You would have to hire a car. I have one car and Randi who wants to help organising you also has a car-so I guess it depends on how many you are.
    So….there is lots of trad and sports. David and I are keen. Let me know if you are interested in principle. There are flights from Manchester to Bergen. Sadly ferries no longer go to Scandinavia from u.k. and it’s a long drive. Would be good to firm up before Xmas. Cheers Linda

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Sounds like fun to me depending on the grade of climbing as I’m not that good yet 😊 but in principle I’d be up fir the trip

Chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds interesting, looks like some attractive locations and a good range of grades. Interested in principle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.