After reviewing the weather I feel that going to the Chew valley this weekend might not be a good idea.
I know a lot of you will be, like myself, very disappointed. I can offer the nearer venue of Wharncliffe but its also raining there.
All we can do it wait and see if there is any change. If we do go to Wharncliffe, parking would be in the usual place on Station Road Deepcar. Just up from the Lowod Club Parking is on the road. If anybody want to propose a scramble, walk or cycle I would be interested.
So as it stands it is Wharncliffe 10.00am unless its raining.
Let me know if you are going or post on the message board if you want to change the climbing for something else.
Leon 07989 621984