Clapham Meet, Communal Meal

Home Forums Messages click here Clapham Meet, Communal Meal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marianne Lawson
    Participant

Hi, I think by default, I seem to be organising this!! I think there are 16 in the hut plus Bill and Elen. Contributions so far, I hope this is correct.I am making a Veggie meal for 10, Bill and Elen will bring salad and side dish. are Su and John bringing Garlic bread and cheese? Linda and David Nibbles. Marian a pudding and Mary a cake or other option. Dave C has offered to make a main meal for the non vegetarians , also for those who, like me, want a bit of both. So to make even more of a feast could we have some more offers please . If you could let me know asap that would be great. Don’t forget to bring the booze!!! Marianne x

Bill boley
    Participant

Bill and Elen will bring jacket potatoes for all and salads for all . We will also bring some after meal chocolate and real and decaf coffee . And booze . Thanks Marianne .

Russ Clare
    Participant

Veggie starters x18

Chris Lunn
    Participant

Hi
    Not sure who taking what but if you have anything missing shout up and I’ll bring it with me I should get there mid morning Friday

Chris lunn

Marianne Lawson
    Participant

Chris, we seem to be getting a good selection of food, so just bring something and it will be added to hopefully the groaning table. Marianne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.