Christmas Weekend 30.11.18 – 2.1218

Home Forums Messages click here Christmas Weekend 30.11.18 – 2.1218

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

Hello All

Just so that you can put a date in your diary, the Christmas weekend has now been booked at Halton Gill Bunk Barn in the Yorkshire Dales. (Littondale)
    http://www.haltongillbunkbarn.co.uk
    We stayed here some years ago and had a very successful weekend. This year’s venue comes with in built sauna so you soothe away your aches and pains after a hard day on the hill, on the road, in the pub or even dangling from a rope.
    Maximum 35 places .Approximate cost £35 per head inclusive of 2 nights accommodation and a three course meal Saturday night.
    More details to follow in the next few months.
    If you want to put your name down the list is now open. Email or phone me directly please.

Ali

vanda boyd
    Participant

Vanda & Paul please.

Alison Milne
    Participant

The Bunk Barn at Halton Gill is now full for the Christmas weekend. To confirm from last email also booked in: Bill, Elen, Chris K, Chris H and Pete. Menu choices should come out this weekend so look out for them.
    Ali

Alison Milne
    Participant

Apologies – left out Kathy and John for last email. Hut definitely full.

Alison Milne
    Participant

Just a reminder. Anyone interested in staying extra night on Sunday for Xmas weekend please let me know by txt. 07876542053.Four people have expressed an interest so far. Need minimum 6 people to make it viable. There will be a flat rate of £100 for whole place. Need final numbers by end of Saturday 17th. This extra will be additional to expected cost of weekend which will be around £35 per person.
    Thanks
    Ali

Sue Miller
    Participant

Hi…wondering what final verdict is about Sunday night as I will need to make other arrangements if not staying at Halton Gill.

Also , I imagine menu choices already made but intended to mention what stuffing in stuffed mushrooms will be! breadcrumbs, onions, red pepper, pine nuts, pesto + mozzarella cheese.

Cheers Sue

Alison Milne
    Participant

I have contacted Halton Gill about booking the extra Sunday night. When I receive confirmation I will post again to confirm.
    So far 6 people have expressed interest so the individual cost will be £16.50 each.

Ali

Alison Milne
    Participant

Hello…….Extra Sunday night for Christmas weekend now paid for and confirmed.
    Ali

Alison Milne
    Participant

Final Reminder for Halton Gill Weekend:
    Please bring sleeping bag and pillow slip and personal towel.
    Dice for evening entertainment.
    Suitable attire for the sauna.
    Cafetiere 4 needed max.
    Thanks Ali

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just to add my thanks to the organisers and helpers of the Christmas meet- another cracking weekend! A bit (well quite a lot) of rain didn’t stop play. Really enjoyable again. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.