Castle Naze climbing, Sun July 8 – new coordinator needed

Home Forums Messages click here Castle Naze climbing, Sun July 8 – new coordinator needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Crowther
    Keymaster

Tina is no longer able to lead the meet on Sunday July 8th – could someone else step in please? I’ll be away

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m planning to go to castle naze. I’ve got a pass out. Is any one else going? Anyone need a lift. Get in touch with me first thing tomorrow. Steve belk 07760 174241. If we don’t have a leader I’ll lead it. Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seeing as I self elected myself as leader here’s what happened. Met Kari and Nina at the crag and did a route with them. They went off and climbed numerous routes. Seeing as they’ve only been trad climbing a couple of months they have picked up the techniques very well. They are returning to Norway this week I believe so I guess we won’t see much more of them . But we wish them well and hope they can teach the Norwegians a bit about trad climbing. I believe they are traditionalists over there. Bill and Leon turned up and we climbed as a three. My view was the easier the grade the harder the route!!. Anyway we finished quite early and headed home. Crag not too hot so a pleasant day. And that’s it. Personally it’s good to get back onto rock again. Still feeling a bit odd. Cheers Steve B

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.