Camping Away Meet 4-6 May 2018 Devon

Home Forums Messages click here Camping Away Meet 4-6 May 2018 Devon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alison Milne
    Participant

Away meet will be at Summerfhill Farm, near Ashburton, Devon. Location gives easy access to walking and climbing on Dartmoor and the south Devon coast. Other crags within easy reach are: Chudleigh Rocks and the Dewer Stone. Another crag not to be missed area is Sharp Tor. South Hams on coast also offers coastal path walking and any number of easy grade climbs on striking pinnacles.
    I have reserved x6 pitches for any combination of camper vans, tents and caravans.
    Cost £7.50 per person per night. Also reserved ×2 electric hook ups but the cost of these are more. (only total of 6 for w available.
    Laundry and showers available.
    I need to let the campsite know numbers within the next 2 weeks or we will lose the booking. A deposit is required for people who express an interest. Please contact me by Monday 5 March if interested. If you want to Staunton longer please arrange this separately beyond 6 May.
    Check out website http://www.summerhillfarmcampsite.com

Ali M 01142686605. or email

Alison Milne
    Participant

I have had a telephone call from farmer asking for numbers for this booking as they want a deposit. I know it’s early for advertising this meet but if I don’t hear by the end of this weekend from anyone I think I will have to cancel the reservation and ask anyone who is interested to book individually.

Thanks Ali

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m interested. Is the booking per tent or per person?

Hugh Dowling
    Participant

Hi Ali/Andrew

All being well I would like to go on the Devon meet.

Hugh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.